Each series is 8 evenings of racing.
- Spring - Tuesdays: 6:30-sunset. May 10th - June 28th
- Summer - Tuesdays: 6:30-sunset. July 12th - August 30th
- Fall - Sundays 9/11 - 10/23
9-11-16 1:30pm - 3:30pm9-18-16 1:30pm - 3:30pm9-25-16 1:30pm - 3:30pm10-2-16 11:30am - 1:30pm10-9-16 11:30am - 1:30pm10-16-16 NO RACING (DAY AFTER SAILING FOR SCHOLARS)10-23-16 11:30 - 1:30pm10-30-16 10am - 2pm (end of season regatta)
- Race J-24s on the Hudson with Manhattan as your backdrop
- Attend workshops and fun social events
- J-24s are spinnaker rigged with all equipment aboard
- Become part of the New York City racing community
- Your racing supports our youth programs
- Take guests racing
- Enjoy the outdoors without the commute
How It Works
- Race Leader - Pays for the boat. Must be an HRCS capt. or crew member. Can be more than one person in order to defray costs. Race Leaders are esponsible for finding crew.
- Race Captain - Captains the boat. Must be an HRCS capt member. Bears the responsibility for all occurrences aboard the boat as per a regular HRCS capt member.
- Fleet - 10 J-24s, rigged with spinnakers. Teams are rotated through boats during series.
- Courses - Windward-leeward 1x or 2x, between Pier 76 and 62 in the Hudson River.
- $900 Per Series.
- The entire season (all 3 series') is $2430 (15% off).
- 2 series' are $1,620 (10% off).