Personal Information: During registration on this website, we may collect personal contact and/or transaction related information. We will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute this information to any third party without your consent and knowledge.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
(For all lessons, not including City Sail)
To reschedule a lesson or excursion with more than 48 hours forenotice, there's a $25 rescheduling fee. The 48 hours must be prior to the day on which the sail starts.
To reschedule a Basic Keelboat course 7 days forenotice must be given and there is a $25 rescheduling fee. Inside of that time no reschedules are allowed.
Lessons rescheduled within 48 hours of the lesson time will incur a fee equal to the price of the lesson.
Full refunds are only given in extreme cases on a case by case basis. Normally, in those extreme cases a voucher will be issued instead of a refund.
1. Only HRCS can cancel a lesson for weather-related reasons.
2. If a lesson is cancelled, HRCS will contact the participants using phone/email in order to notify them and reschedule the lesson.
3. Lessons are cancelled if the conditions are deemed unsafe by HRCS. Examples of these conditions are imminent lightning/thunder that will hit our sailing area and winds sustained at 20 knots with gusts above that speed. Rain, cloudiness, and uncomfortable temperatures do not constitute unsafe conditions unless deemed so by an HRCS representative - Dress appropriately!
1. To schedule a sail purchased on Groupon after the expiration deadline a $25 late booking fee will be charged.
2. The value can be applied to any other lesson with no fee.
Expired Gift Certificate
1. To use an expired gift certificate a $25 late booking fee will be charged.
City Sail Cancellation and Rescheduling
1. Rescheduling - A session may be rescheduled prior to 14 days before the start date of the session for a $25 fee per child per session.
2. Cancellation - A session may be cancelled and full refund received prior to 30 days before the start date of the session.