Why Race with HRCS?
- Race on J/24s and J/80s on the Hudson with Manhattan as your backdrop
- Attend workshops and fun social events
- Boats are spinnaker rigged with all equipment aboard
- Become part of the New York City racing community
- Take guests racing
$1,000 Per Series.
The entire season (all 3 series) is $2,550 (15% off).
2 series are $1,700 (10% off).
Spring series occurs on Tuesdays, starting May 7, followed by Summer series starting July 10.
First signal at 6:30. Boats are available half an hour beforehand.
HOW IT WORKS
- Race Leader - Captains their team and agrees to take responsibility for the boat, crew, and abiding by HRCS policies.
- Must be an HRCS Skipper or crew member. Race Leaders are responsible for finding crew.
- Race Leaders bear the responsibility for all occurrences aboard the boat as per a regular HRCS capt member.
- Fleet - J/24s and J/80s, rigged with spinnakers. Teams are rotated through boats during series.
- Courses - Windward-leeward 1x or 2x, between Pier 76 and 62 on the Hudson River.