Personal Information: During registration on this website, we may collect personal contact and/or transaction related information. We will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute this information to any third party without your consent and knowledge.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
(For all lessons, not including City Sail)
- There is a $50 per person rescheduling fee for any BASIC or ADVANCED KEELBOAT course. Courses must be rescheduled at least 7 days prior to the course start date.
- There is a $25 per person rescheduling fee for any lesson or excursion. Notice must be provided at least 48 hours prior to the day of your sail.
- Lessons rescheduled within 48 hours of the lesson time will incur a fee equal to the price of the lesson.
- Full refunds are only given in extreme cases on a case by case basis. Normally, in those cases, a voucher will be issued instead of a refund.
- Only HRCS can cancel a lesson for weather-related reasons.
- Lessons are cancelled if the conditions are deemed unsafe by HRCS. Examples of these conditions are imminent lightning/thunder and winds sustained at 20 knots with gusts above that speed. Rain, cloudiness, and uncomfortable temperatures do not constitute unsafe conditions unless deemed so by an HRCS representative - Please dress appropriately!
- If a lesson is cancelled, HRCS will contact the participants using phone/email and reschedule the lesson.
City Sail Cancellation and Rescheduling
- Rescheduling - A session may be rescheduled prior to 14 days before the start date of the session for a $50 fee per camper.
- Cancellation - A session may be cancelled and full refund received prior to 30 days before the start date of the session.