HRCS Policies and Procedures
Personal Information: During registration on this website, we may collect personal contact and/or transaction related information. We will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute this information to any third party without your consent and knowledge.
City Sail Camp Cancellation and Rescheduling
A full refund will be issued for sessions canceled prior to June 1st. Cancellations on or after June 1st will not receive a refund. Subject to availability, families may reschedule their session for a $50 administrative fee. City Sail sessions book up very quickly so there is no guarantee that we will be able to reschedule.
Cancellation and Rescheduling (For all lessons, not including City Sail)
- There is a $50 per person rescheduling fee for any BASIC or ADVANCED KEELBOAT course.
- Courses must be rescheduled at least 7 days prior to the course start date.
- There is a $25 per person rescheduling fee for any of our other lessons or excursions such as: Intros, Opens, Intermediates, Sunset Sails and Family sails.
- Notice must be provided at least 48 hours prior to the day of your sail.
- Lessons rescheduled within 48 hours of the lesson time will incur a fee equal to the price of the lesson.
- Due to the limited number of spaces available in each course, full refunds are only given in extreme circumstances on a case by case basis. Normally, in those cases, a voucher will be issued instead of a refund.
- Only HRCS can cancel a lesson for weather-related reasons.
- Lessons are cancelled if the conditions are deemed unsafe by HRCS. Examples of these conditions include imminent lightning/thunder and winds sustained at 20 knots with gusts above that speed.
- Rain, cloudiness, and uncomfortable temperatures do not constitute unsafe conditions unless deemed so by an HRCS representative - Please dress appropriately.
- If a lesson is cancelled, HRCS will contact the participants using phone/email and reschedule the lesson.